On Tue 05 Jun 2007, Dominic Hargreaves <dom(a)earth.li> wrote:
The last time I tried OpenGuides under mod_perl it
mostly worked, though
for some reason that escaped me (possibly time) I never went as far as
declaring it so - there were some niggles to clean up.
Bob tried it out recently on the dev install of RGL; it seemed to work
apart from the problem of its occasionally spitting out a dump of its
config object instead of the expected output. Obviously this is a
showstopper since the config object contains admin and database
passwords. I couldn't figure out why it was happening (though
frustratingly I remember something else causing this problem too, and
I fixed that, but I can't remember the details).
[...] since I'm not currently suffering from
resource problems this
isn't a priority for me.
Me neither, I'm afraid. I suspect Earle is the person to spearhead
this one, since he's the one directly affected.