I thought it
was just me when I tried it on one of my mobiles :)
I think it was down to the email meta tag in the header. I've removed it
now (as well as the CSS one). See if that's any better.
That works great! Well done. Will toy with it on my guide shortly.
As I'm not in Lancaster, hopefully someone will enact it in London.
OK, it seems I had to remove the email address from wiki.conf.. at least
thats what my testing tells me. Let me know if anyone _doesn't_ have to do
so, or if anyone sees an email address meta where there shouldn't be :p
(Also, I've removed all CSS headers so you shouldn't need to remove that
from wiki.conf - not tested though)