Hello. I just made a commit to svn that should fix the issues people have
been seeing with edit conflicts - specifically, I got rid of edit_conflict.tt
and added stuff to edit_form.tt to handle edit conflicts. In the process,
I moved some more stuff from wiki.cgi to OpenGuides.pm.
The issues fixed with this are:
- ticket #48 (Edit conflict page erroneously converts lat/lon to os_x, os_y)
- ticket #173 (edit conflict form doesn't let you edit everything)
If any of you have test guides running on svn versions, it would be great
if you could play around with this and see if I introduced any new bugs.
Note that because of the changes to wiki.cgi, it's not sufficient just to
'use lib' and point it at your checked out directory; you'll have to merge
in changes to your cgi script too (and templates, if you don't already have
them pointing at the checked out copies).
Show replies by date