the error people get when havign done a clean install is
Can't call method "type" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Text/WikiFormat.pm line 234
this is caused by the latest version of Text:Wikiformat
if you revert back to 0.71 or so it goes away.
However up and running sites arnt affected.
So when setting up a new CGI:wiki:Kwiki wiki yesterday i got the error.
So i manaully enterd the url to get the edit page
i then added stuff to the page and commited at which point the error goes
Therefore i propose the problem lies in the intial Homepage creation code.
which possibly explains the failing tests as well.
Hopefully this will help actual programmers track down the bug.
Very few things dont taste good once deep fried.