I've just run a script to import some OxPoints data into the Oxford
Guide (thanks go to Janet for providing the data in handy CSV form).
This covers all the colleges in OxPoints, which I believe is all the
colleges which form part of the university.
In some cases, the data import simply added a few bits of missing
data, e.g. geodata, summary, Wikipedia link, etc. In others, we
didn't yet have a page for that college, so it created a stub one.
I copied the existing practice of adding the following categories to
each: Colleges, Education, The University. I also added locales in
the cases where the name of the road the college is on was already
defined as a locale in the guide. I didn't add locales such as
"Central" because I'm not sure what counts as central.
Here is an example of an update:
and here is an example of a new stub page:
Let me know if anything weird seems to have happened as a result of this.