[OGDev] Visit other OpenGuides week!

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Mon May 14 17:18:51 BST 2007

I hereby declare this week, from now until the end of Sunday, as open
season on other people's Open Guides. This means that we want to
encourage members of the OpenGuides community to visit other guides in
the network, and add content, perform housekeeping tasks, and generally
Make Things Better.

The following guides have explicity agreed to participate:

The Oxford Guide <http://oxford.openguides.org>
The Randomness Guide to London <http://london.randomness.org.uk/>
The Vegan Guide to Oxford <http://the.earth.li/~kake/cgi-bin/openguides/vegan-oxford.cgi>
Tourist Engineer <http://engineer.openguides.org/>
Open Guide to Milton Keynes <http://miltonkeynes.openguides.org/>

but as long as you follow the house rules of the guides in question,
there is no reason why you shouldn't help improve other guides listed
on http://openguides.org/ as well.

Cheers,

Dominic.